2019 Volkswagen Jetta Interior
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior has been almost completely overhauled this time around, and it’s new and improved interior features will transform your Northbrook and Park Ridge commutes into miniature vacations! Here are a few of our favorite VW Jetta technology features:
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: Volkswagen Digital Cockpit technology allows up to four different drivers to set up instrumentation and information displays according to their exact specifications. In models with navigation, you can use the Digital Cockpit to view a full-screen display of the surrounding area.
- VW Car-Net®: Car-Net® App-Connect allows you to sync your compatible smartphone with the infotainment system in your Jetta, using Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™, and it’s standard right from the start. Starting in the SEL trim, you’ll be able to take advantage of Car-Net® Security and Service features, including sunroof rain notifications, parking location reminders, vehicle diagnostic reports, and more.
- BeatsAudio®: This year’s VW Jetta is the first to offer a BeatsAudio® Premium sound system. This 400-watt audio system is composed of nine speakers, including a subwoofer based in the trunk, and it’s standard on the SEL and SEL Premium trims.
VW Jetta Interior: Cargo Space and Passenger Volume
Standard and available features like dual-zone Climatronic® technology, V-tex leatherette seating surfaces, and sport-bolstered comfort seats allow the Jetta to feel like a home-away-from-home, and it offers a spacious cabin for a compact sedan, too! Here, we’ve given the key dimensions for the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta S, this sedan’s baseline configuration.
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 94.7 cubic feet
- Front Leg Room: 41.1 inches
- Rear Leg Room: 37.4 inches
- Trunk Volume: 14.1 cubic feet
Whether you’re commuting by yourself or bringing the entire family on a road trip, the Jetta makes it easy to get comfortable.
Interior Features by Trim Level
To help make your decision easier, we’ve broken down the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior features according to the first trim level on which they’ve been included. Compare the standout comfort and connectivity features of the VW Jetta configurations here:
- VW Jetta S
- 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat
- 60/40-split folding rear seat
- Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect
- Bluetooth® Streaming
- Composition Color touchscreen with 6.5-Inch display
- VW Jetta SE
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Keyless access with push-button start
- V-tex leatherette seating surfaces
- Heated front seats
- VW Jetta R-Line
- Climatronic® dual-zone automatic climate control
- R-Line steering wheel badge, black headliner, and two-tone seat design
- VW Jetta SEL
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- 10-color customizable interior ambient lighting
- Composition Media touchscreen with 8″ color display and proximity sensor
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (3-month trial subscription)
- Volkswagen Car-Net® Security & Service (6-month trial subscription)
- VW Jetta SEL Premium
- Leather seating surfaces
- 6-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory
- Front seats with adjustable lumbar support
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Sport-bolstered comfort seats
- Discover Media touchscreen navigation with 8″ color display and proximity sensor
Get a Hands-On Feel for the Volkswagen Jetta Interior at Jennings Volkswagen!
We’re sure that you’ll love how you feel in the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior, just like the experts did. Drivers who start to explore our lineup of new or used Jetta models today can get behind the wheel of their pick tomorrow. Drivers from Chicago to Niles have plenty of reasons to choose Jennings Volkswagen, so contact us today to schedule your test drive!
More About Volkswagen Jetta Features
Updated and redesigned for 2019, the new Volkswagen Jetta has a longer body, more features, and a lower price tag. With updates like that, it is no surprise automotive experts are weighing in with positive reviews. Find out what trusted sources like Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book have to say about the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta…
It’s turning heads! Volkswagen Jetta technology has entered the area, and it’s the one to beat. Making technology functional and beautiful is an art, and Volkswagen has done it again. Offering simpler, intuitive new ways to connect and communicate, the tech-savvy advancements on the 2019 Jetta are winning fans all over Evanston and Chicago. View Inventory Contact…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta has been fully redesigned this year, bringing new Volkswagen Jetta specs and features to the mix throughout the Jetta trim lineup. Check out some of the feature highlights on each VW Jetta configuration here, and then finance or lease the VW Jetta trim of your choice near Evanston at Jennings Volkswagen in Glenview, IL. View…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior has been almost completely overhauled this time around, and it’s new and improved interior features will transform your Northbrook and Park Ridge commutes into miniature vacations! Here are a few of our favorite VW Jetta technology features: Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: Volkswagen Digital Cockpit technology allows up to four different drivers to…