2019 Volkswagen Atlas Technology
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas seven-seater comes complete with the technology and performance you want to optimize each mile you spend behind the wheel. Discover the hi-tech infotainment features and driver assistance aids that await you inside the new Volkswagen Atlas below.
Keep connected on the go in Chicago with the latest information and entertainment features found on the new Volkswagen Atlas:
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: This available feature elevates the traditional instrument cluster by displaying information digitally in high resolution.You can store up to four driver profiles along with their individual settings to personalize your Park Ridge driving experience. Available wide map navigation maximizes the size of the map so you always know where you are headed.
- Standard 6.5-inch Touchscreen: Paired with an SD card or Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, this infotainment system keeps all the entertainment and information you would want at your fingertips.
- SiriusXM® All Access: Enjoy streaming your favorite artists, major sports games, comedians, and news with a three month trial of this available feature.
- Fender® Premium Audio System: Enjoy music as it was made to be heard with the available 480-watt sound system by Fender®.
Driver Assistance Features
The Atlas contains a wide array of driver assistance and safety features to keep you safe while traveling down Northbrook roadways, including:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Helps you remain a preset distance from the car in front of you by speeding up or slowing down to keep the distance.
- Blind Spot Monitor: Alerts you if vehicles are present in your blind spot when you attempt to change lanes.
- High Beam Control (Light Assist): This available feature turns on high beams if poor road lighting indicates it’s needed and will turn them off if it senses another vehicle approaching.
- Lane Keeping System (Lane Assist): Get alerted when you are drifting into another lane without your turn signal thanks to this available system.
- Parking Steering Assistant (Park Assist): Parking in Niles just got easier with this system which helps you determine if a space is big enough for your vehicle and will help you navigate into the space.
- Forward Collision Warning (included in Front Assist): This system monitors traffic and alerts the driver if a potential front end collision is detected. If the collision is imminent, the system can help the driver apply the brakes with its available Autonomous Emergency Braking.
Experience the Technology of the Atlas at Jennings Volkswagen
We have only begun to scratch the surface of the Volkswagen Atlas technology. Experience everything the Atlas SUV’s performance, efficiency, and interior space by scheduling a test drive today at Jennings Volkswagen!
Learn More About the 2019 VW Atlas
The VW Atlas is a spacious SUV with three rows of seating and plenty of fun features for the whole family. And while Glenview and Evanston families rave about the stellar performance of this midsize vehicle, it’s the VW Atlas MPG that surprises many Chicago drivers. With the standard 2.0-liter engine, you’ll enjoy up to…
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas has taken Chicago by storm, and it’s easy to see why. With premium materials, powerful towing capabilities, fuel-efficient engine options, and legendary Volkswagen reliability, it’s the perfect marriage of form and function, with plenty of room for families of every size. Atlas Inventory Atlas Details Volkswagen Atlas Interior Volume Though classified as…
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas seven-seater comes complete with the technology and performance you want to optimize each mile you spend behind the wheel. Discover the hi-tech infotainment features and driver assistance aids that await you inside the new Volkswagen Atlas below. Atlas Inventory Atlas MPG Infotainment Features Keep connected on the go in Chicago with…
If you’re looking for a high-quality SUV with 7-passenger seating capacity, look no further than the Volkswagen lineup. Volkswagen three-row crossover SUV models provide the passenger and cargo space that Evanston families need, as well as the top-notch German engineering and state-of-the-art technology that Chicago drivers want. Take a look at the Volkswagen Atlas and…
Which VW models have the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit? This year has already been an exciting one for Volkswagen, with both the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan and the long-wheelbase Tiguan, tentatively referred to as the Allspace, revealed for release to the U.S. market. That’s two SUVs added to the lineup, both of which will be larger options…